May 1, 2011

【Journals】5/1/2011誌

Photobucket

High Quality Version

「To remember.」

---------------------------

"I don't want to be abandoned by the world,
so I try my best to remember everything in my life.
Now, I can feel my heart is full of passion, love and fire,
with all in my memory."

I have a short vacation about two days,
after this vacation I still have 18 days training in army,
and I'll start my 10 months army life after the training.
Actully it's quite easy to be a soldier in our country,
it also means that our army is very useless.

And I have a big chance to do subsitute service rather than normal army service,
because it seems that I have a heart disease(VPC).
So maybe I can leave the army on 5/5, after I receive my inspection report,
of course, I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment