Jun 5, 2011

【Journals】6/5/2011誌

Photobucket

High Quality Version

「Stubborn.」

---------------------------

"I can't slump now, the right time hasn't come yet."

I was so busy last week, I even have got fever caused by Tonsillitis.
Though I was sick and very uncomfortable,
I still had to do lots of decorations and artworks, for a big celebration.
That was a really disaster.

Generally, compulsory soldiers only have to work from 6:00 to 18:00,
but I have to start my works from 6:00 to 22:00 EVERYDAY,
the works including sweep, sending documents, printing and arranging information,
preparing food from restaurants, taking photos, doing artworks and even other works.
This is because there are 8 officers I need to serve,
and I have only one partner, but he doesn't have any art technique,
so I have to do all the artworks.

I hope there won't be any celebration next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment